Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Complete Cause Essay

Ever plan a wedding in 4 months? It’s definitely not the easiest thing in the world and is stressful at times but in the end it will all be worth it.   My boyfriend and I chose to get married in October because fall is my favorite season.  Let me make it clear that it wasn’t that easy to convince my boyfriend that October was a good time to get married.  See he’s a big hunting man and doesn’t like skipping hunting but where it was only bird season I was able to talk him into it.  I love the cool weather and beautiful colors of the leaves in October. That brings us to why we chose orange for our weddings colors and not to mention that it will match the colors of the leaves when we take outdoor photos.    It worked out good because that was my boyfriends favorite color so we didn’t have to argue about that.     My sister is actually getting married 28 days before me and she chose orange as one of her colors to.  Hers was more of a bright orange then what I chose.  Don’t get me wrong though it was still a beautiful color.  My boyfriend was looking for a job out of state since there are not many job opportunities around here and it would have been hard and very stressful to plan a wedding and live out of state.   We had already been engaged for over a year and could afford to plan a wedding so we decided there was no better time to do it. 
            Don’t get me wrong this whole planning thing hasn’t been easy.   When we first started planning our wedding I was stressed about everything.   For instance what are some fall wedding colors? How much should we set for a budget? And how many people should we invite.  After doing a lot of research I found a website that that tells you everything you need to know about a wedding.   It even has a countdown to your wedding.   It was definitely that most helpful site that I’ve found in a long time.  Next time a friend gets married I will be able to help her out from being stressed and help enjoy her wedding planning more than I did when we first started out.

1 comment:

  1. I don't see either of your intros here in any form or your outro either--in fact, there are only two paragraphs instead of five. So, what's going on?

    I don't know what to tell you at this point, amanda. This reads more like part of your isearch than your cause essay. I don't know how to clear away the confusion you seem to have about this--we could meet at school if you want to talk about what's going on or continue to email back and forth, but this essay is not ready for grading.

    Take a look again at the sample cause essays: five paragraphs--intro, outro, three reasons for something, one reason per graf in grafs 2/3/4.

    ReplyDelete